Interested in following along for the 2023 season? Here's my tentative schedule for 2023. Catch ya on the trails and roads!
Race previews & recaps coming soon!
- 4/2 Mill Town Half Marathon - Going for the marathon OTQ time here, sub 1:12!
- 4/29-30 USATF VK & Mountain Running Championships - The goal here is to qualify for the Team USA World Championship teams in the VK and Up/Down disciplines.
- 6/6-10 World Mountain Running Championships - **Pending qualification at US Champs**
- 6/16-18 Broken Arrow VK & 26k - One of the best sub-ultra trail events in the US and two races I have wanted to do for the past few years. They also qualify as WMRA World Cup races this year!
- 8/13 Sierre Zinal- One of the most prestigious international sub-ultra events and my very first GTWS race.
- 9/16 Pike's Peak Ascent - Another GTWS race and perhaps the most competitive uphill climb in the U.S.
- 9/23 Mammoth Trail Fest - The last GTWS stop in the U.S. (hopefully the snow melts by September!)
- 10/19-22 GTWS Finale - **Pending Qualification from GTWS races**